Alpaca has updated its platform to include internationalisation capabilities. This means that when users create itineraries, they can select from a list of languages. When viewing content, various user interface text elements will be translated to align with the itinerary language selected.
- Alpaca has added internationalisation capabilities to their platform
- When creating itineraries, content authors can select from a list of languages
- Various user interface text elements will be attempted to be translated to align with the itinerary language
- Alpaca have created translations for a number of initial languages
- Additional languages will be considered upon request
- This also extends to the map, but please note that due to limited language support of mapping providers, the underlying base map may show different labels
Initial translation languages include: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese. Have an additional language? Get in contact with us.