In the structure of your journey/trip, you may want to list places under a primary location. These are Sub-locations or Points of Interest (POI).
If sub-locations are added, they are indicated by a grey circle.
There are 2 ways you can do this.
Add to primary location
- Click ‘edit’ on the stop you want to add sub-locations to from your right-hand panel.
- Click on the ‘Add Sub-Locations’ icons
- Plot these places as you would any other place.
- When editing these places, following the same steps as you would edit a primary stop. To come back to these places, find them in the ‘Sub-locations’ section of your right-hand panel.
Turn a primary location into a sub-location
If you have already plotted a place, but now you would like to have it sit under a primary location, you can use the reorder functionality.
- Click ‘Reorder’
- Drag the place and hover over the primary place you want it to sit under (a little bit to the right), and you will see a line appear that shows this will be a ‘child’ of the place above it.
- Click ‘Save’